Thursday, June 25, 2015

Project Optimize

I am at a teacher training that shows teachers the available technology for the classroom. Great idea, but I cannot get to some of the websites I need because I am here as a guest. The IT department for the school district has not opened up the filter on the Internet so I can't get to blogger on my computer. So I am posting this by phone.

I think it is a good example of how we can, in spite of limitations, accomplish our goals. I hate not doing what the teacher tells us to do. I got frustrated, complained to whoever would listen, and then just used my phone. So I am going to try to imbed so stuff here...oops...can't do voki because my phone doesn't support Flash. http://youtu.be/J_8mdH20qTQ

Cool video...cats...


My puppy Beethoven...

I guess I can do most of the stuff. Done.

Now I can add Voki



1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the frustration but you are compensating well. Beethoven is SO cute. :)

    ReplyDelete